HIRE OPENING TIMES:
- Monday - Wednesday -OPEN
- Thusday - CLOSED
- Friday - Sunday - OPEN
Session Times: 10am, 1pm & 4pm (3 hours duration)
Please arrive 15mins before your session.
Pre-booking is advisable. Please call 07901 751 810 between 09:00 & 22:00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don't answer please leave a message or send an SMS as we might be asiting other clients getting on the water (or be there ourselves).
- Advance booking is recommended & collection time must be agreed
- Participant must complete booking form with waiver
- Adult supervision is required for under 18’s
- Participants must be older than 3 years
- Participant must be older than 10 years for single kayaks, Sportyaks or SUP. The group must include a responsible adult.
- Participant must note maximum weight capacity of any equipment hired. It is the participant’s responsibility not to overload the craft. This includes people and equipment. If you are unsure please ask.
- Participants agree not to take equipment more than 50m from shore
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to hire – see limitations
- Should the weather forecast include high winds we may have to cancel hire for the day? Please ring before traveling to Carrick Farm to avoid disappointment.
- We do not cancel for rain.
- We are happy to allow experienced paddlers out in most conditions – please speak to our staff.
- Carrick Farm respectfully requests that you resist the urge to paddle cross the loch and that you remain within a distance which you can comfortably swim ashore to a maximum of 50m, unless you are an experienced paddler proficient in self-rescues. Please bring copies of any relevant qualifications (BCU Awards).
Young people can suddenly fatigue and/or feel the cold – Adults in the group are responsible for keeping an eye on them.