PLEASE NOTE We are now CLOSED for the Winter Season.
We are currently only excepting advanced bookings from groups of 6 or more people - 50% non-refundable deposit is required,
unless cancelled by ourselves.
HIRE OPENING TIMES:
- Monday - Wednesday -OPEN
- Thusday - CLOSED
- Friday - Sunday - OPEN
Session Times: 11am, 2pm (3 hours duration)
Please arrive 15mins before your session.
Pre-booking is advisable. Please call 07901 751 810 between 09:00 & 22:00 or email email@example.com. If we don't answer please leave a message or send an SMS as we might be asiting other clients getting on the water (or be there ourselves).
- PARTICIPANT MUST NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- Participant must complete booking form AND ACCEPT TERMS & CONDTIONS
- Adult supervision is required for under 18’s
- Participants must be older than 3 years
- Participant must be older than 10 years for single kayaks, Sportyaks or SUP. The group must include a responsible adult.
- Participant must note maximum weight capacity of any equipment hired. It is the participant’s responsibility not to overload the craft. This includes people and equipment. If you are unsure please ask.
- Participants agree not to take equipment more than 50m from shore
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to hire – see limitations
- Should the weather forecast include high winds we may have to cancel hire for the day? Please ring before traveling to Carrick Farm to avoid disappointment.
- We do not cancel for rain.
- Carrick Farm respectfully requests that you resist the urge to paddle cross the loch and that you remain within a distance which you can comfortably swim ashore to a maximum of 50m, unless you are an experienced paddler proficient in self-rescues. Please bring copies of any relevant qualifications (BCU / SCA / ISKGAAwards).
Young people can suddenly fatigue and/or feel the cold – Adults in the group are responsible for monitoring them.