HIRE OPENING TIMES:
- Monday - THURSDAY - OPEN
- FRIDAY - CLOSED (unless its a really nice day)
- SATURDAY - Sunday - OPEN
Session Times: 11.00am, 13.30pm, 16.00pm (2 hours duration)
Please arrive 30mins before your session.
Pre-booking is advisable. Please call 07901 751 810 between 09:00 & 20:00 or email email@example.com. If we don't answer please leave a message or send an SMS as we might be assisting other clients getting on the water (or be there ourselves).
- Participants must be able to swim
- PARTICIPANT MUST NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- Participant must complete booking form AND ACCEPT TERMS & CONDTIONS
- Adult supervision is required for under 18’s
- Participants must be older than 3 years
- Participant must be older than 8 years for single kayaks, Sportyaks or SUP. The group must include a responsible adult.
- Participant must note maximum weight capacity of any equipment hired. It is the participant’s responsibility not to overload the craft. This includes people and equipment. If you are unsure please ask.
- Participants agree not to take equipment more than 50m from shore
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to hire – see limitations
- PLEASE CONTACT US IN ADVICE IF ANY OF YOUR PARTY ARE OVER 115KG (18 STONE 250LB) OR MORE, SO THAT WE CAN ORGANISE APPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT.
- Should the weather forecast include high winds we may have to cancel hire for the day? Please ring before traveling to Carrick Farm to avoid disappointment.
- We do not cancel for rain.
- Carrick Farm respectfully requests that you resist the urge to paddle cross the loch and that you remain within a distance which you can comfortably swim ashore to a maximum of 50m, unless you are an experienced paddler proficient in self-rescues. Please bring copies of any relevant qualifications (BCU / SCA / ISKGA Awards).
- SINGLE KAYAKS are limited 115kg (18Stone, 250lb) - there are a limited number of higher volume boats subject to availability, pre-booking is required.
- Double kayaks are limited to a combined weight of 222kg (35 stone, 490lb)
Young people can suddenly fatigue and/or feel the cold – Adults in the group are responsible for monitoring them.